Award-winning PDF software
Ds-160 confirmation number Form: What You Should Know
The Form DS-160 may be made and completed by any party. This includes the applicant's spouse, children aged 14 and older at the interview date, and siblings younger than 14 years old. For more information on the DS-160, please visit the Visa Processing Guide page for Nigeria (English). Application Process for an Initial U.S. Resident Nonimmigrant Visa The visa process for a resident applicant is essentially the same as a nonimmigrant applicant. For additional information on the application process and related questions, please see the Visa Process page for Nigeria (English). Residency Requirements You must meet the requirements of the country you are traveling to in order to obtain a U.S. resident visa. To be eligible for a U.S. resident visa, you must be a permanent resident of the U.S. and must be living in the country at the time of your visa interview. You may be granted U.S. resident status even if you are eligible for the same nonimmigrant visa or other visa category for which you are applying. In certain countries, you will be required to have a minimum of a two-year validity period. This is based, in part, on the type of visa you are applying or being granted. Applicants with a student visa cannot have more than 8 years of residency if they plan to remain in that country after completing their studies. In general, nonimmigrant visa applicants must be 21 years of age or over and have the appropriate immigration status to obtain a visa. The visa application must be accompanied by the DS-160 visa confirmation page. In order to obtain a visa, you must have a valid, unexpired passport. If applying for a nonimmigrant visa, you must show proof of your current valid passport (usually an Arrivals/Departure Record, but you can use your photo on the DS-160). In Nigeria, your passport is required for many activities including entering and leaving the country, lodging in your country of origin, entering and leaving other countries, and traveling and residing in Nigeria. If you are a nonimmigrant and entering the country on a nonimmigrant visa, you will be expected to provide an official copy of your passport to U.S. officials in the country you are residing.
online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Form DS-160, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Form DS-160 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Form DS-160 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Form DS-160 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.